Parece que nos está visitando en Internet Explorer 9 o menos. Actualice a una versión posterior de Internet Explorer. Alternativamente, puede ver nuestro sitio web en Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox o Apple Safari.
We're pleased to announce that we will be opening our doors on 1 July 2020.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We're doing everything we can to ensure your safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve. In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, we have implemented safety and hygiene policies to keep you safe.
We have partnered with Emergency Staff doctors and Olka risk protection consultants to ensure the very highest of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training standards are in place.
Cleaning, Disinfection & Protection
- The use of masks and gloves will be mandatory for staff for all departments. Masks will be available on request for customers.
- Daily temperature checks will be mandatory on all staff before entering the venue for each shift.
- We will have hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the venue.
- We will prioritise the use of single-use products to minimise contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters. This includes menus - digital menus will also be available - sauces and condiments.
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection of the venue regularly.
- The swimming pool is disinfected continuously as required by health and safety.
- There will be regular mandatory COVID-19 tests for staff and a mandatory training on COVID-19 prevention for all members of staff will be in provided.
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests - outside of your own group - and staff within the restaurat and pool areas are respected and maintained.
- The distance between beds and tables in the restaurant area will be increased to the government recommendations for social distancing.
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as the dance floor, bars, restaurant and swimming pool.
We understand you may have more questions, and so please email email@example.com if you have any further concerns.
In the meantime; stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you.
With Love From,
The Wi-Ki-Woo Team
Book now for Summer 2021.
Ingrese sus datos a continuación, y nos aseguraremos de que sea el primero en conocer todas la información de Wi-Ki-Woo.